Feb 12, 2012

Dogcar completed!

Hey folks, looks like I kept my word this time! I present to you the finished project "Dogcar," modelled, textured, and re-rigged with more wonderful IK joints! Maps include colour, specular, bump, reflection colour, transparency, and luminescence, in order of importance. Background of the render below will be included in my next demo reel.


From his biography in the design pack I made: "Dogcar is a revolutionary new advancement from Becquerel Industrial, meant to increase the speed and fuel efficiency of travel by inspiration from natural design. Dogcar comes pre-programmed with personalities of its own which you can choose and change at your own will. Watch as Dogcar reacts differently to people when they have
the remote door opener! It’s all the fun of a pet and convenience of a car in one.
Becquerel industries: active in your life." (Please note 'Becquerel industries' is not a real company.)

And, in addition, I present the base mesh for a ZBrush sculpt I will be working on, a familiar face if you've seen my previous demo reels:
This guy! I plan on rigging him and adding blend shapes if I have the time, so that I can animate him.

Anyway, that's all for now, so thanks for visiting! I hope to see you back here soon!
--J. Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment